Bonsai Design’s next Train the Trainer (T3) course will be held March 26 and 27, 2018, at West Virginia University.
The course is intended for trainers of aerial adventure programs. It covers relevant industry standards, theoretical and practical aspects of training delivery, and trainee engagement.
There will be a nine-hour web-based learning session to prior to on-site training days. This requires having access to a computer/learning center with Wi-Fi, audio, and a phone line for online distance learning components.
Prerequisites for participation in the T3 course:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Current Level 2 Practitioner Certification or eligible based on ACCT standards.
- Adequate hours documented in ACCT or similar portfolio to be reviewed and approved by Bonsai Design.
- Must have at least 400 hours of previous facilitation and 80 hours of training attended (not including this T3 training).
Cost: $1,690 per person
- 10 percent discount for WVU Symposium / AEE Attendees
- 40 percent discount for WVU alumni & staff
- For sites sending multiple staff, first staff is standard price, each additional staff costs $1,200.
- Register by March 5 and receive a $100 discount
On-site discount housing is available through WVU. A Certificate of Attendance and Trainer Assessment form will be provided.
To register or get more information, contact Leslie Sohl, director of training and operations: firstname.lastname@example.org / 970-255-7393 ext. 303.