We have been humbled by the positive feedback from our readers and supplier partners. Thank you so much for supporting what we do so we can help contribute to a successful future for our industry. Below is just some of the feedback we have received:
- “I have been a loyal reader and subscriber to Adventure Park Insider knowing how difficult it is to stay up to date in our industry. API does the work to keep me informed of industry trends and innovations in our business. Without API it would be rumors not insights.” —Bahman Azarm, The Adventure Park
- “As a service provider we love API because it provides perspective on many facets of the industry. Getting broader perspective gives us the opportunity to tailor what we’re doing in our role to best meet the needs of our diverse clientele and professional community.” —Mandy Stewart, CEO and Owner, Experiential Resources Inc.
- “Adventure Park Insider has great content that is relevant to all players in the aerial community. It is an excellent source of information and also a great platform to get information out.” —Jay Conroy, Director of Safety and Production, Ziptrek Technologies
- “I always look forward to receiving my copy of Adventure Park Insider! It has proven to be a reliable resource for staying informed about developments in the industry. The publication provides insightful features on industry trends, real-world success stories, and practical advice, making it a valuable tool. The magazine has become an indispensable for staying up to date in an industry that is continually evolving.” —Lori Pingle, Owner, Zipzone Tours
- “API is an excellent resource with all the information that my company needs to monitor the industry: Updates on industry standards, new products, trends in the industry, statistical data, updates on competitors, information on accidents,and much more!” —Steve Carne, Chief Experience Office, Terrapin Adventures
The deadline for the important Spring/Summer ’24 issue will be upon us soon, with space closing May 1, so book your spot today! We have an array of options to fit all budgets and would be happy to customize a package that suits your needs so call or email Sharon for more details. Check out the media kit here.
Sharon WalshAdvertising Director
Adventure Park Insider
Email: [email protected]