The Alliance Collaborative will be hosting a three-day bootcamp for installers, third-party inspectors, and in-house inspectors Oct. 1-3 at Trail’s End Camp in Beach Lake, Pa.
Topics to be covered include technical skills such as access and work positioning techniques, emergency procedures, self-rescue, OSHA compliance and more. The course will also cover inspection tools and techniques, including:
- Mitigation and inherent risks
- Challenge course inspection
- Pole inspection and common issues
- Visual versus tactile inspection
- Common issues and inspection finds
- Specialty elements
- Gray vs. black-and-white scenarios
Those completing the bootcamp will receive 20 hours of ACCT-approved CEU credits.
Participants will be required to provide proof of vaccination 14-days prior to arrival at Trail’s End Camp. For more information and to register, visit The Alliance Collaborative.