The New State of the Industry Report is live NOW!
The 6th annual Adventure Park Insider State of the Industry Report is now available to subscribers and survey participants and revealed a surprisingly strong year for aerial adventure parks, camps, and traditional experiential programs in 2021. The data, collected from 155 operations, provide a comprehensive business and operations review. A special thanks to the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) for sponsoring this report and helping to make this valuable benchmarking data available to the industry.
The full report, complementary to survey participants and Adventure Park Insider subscribers, includes greater detail on a wide variety of metrics, broken down by operation size (small, medium, and large) as well as by type (recreational park or traditional experiential program), to allow operators to compare their results to their peers. The report includes data regarding activities and amenities offered, major sources of revenue, detailed visitor trends, staffing and pay levels and related employee metrics, booking trends, marketing channels and their effectiveness, pricing strategies, and operators’ expectations and plans for 2022.
How do I get a copy of the report?
• Subscribe now (just $39) to guarantee access to this valuable and actionable information and insight. This report and the previous years are complementary for our subscribers.
• Already a subscriber? Hang tight! The report will be emailed to you as soon as it is available.
• Did you participate in the survey? We’ve already got you on our list and will send you the report as a “thank you” for participating!
The complete report will allow you to…
– Compare your business to the overall industry
– Know key market drivers and marketing tactics
– Learn how to improve the customer experience
– Activities and amenities you can add to increase revenue
– Pre-and post loss trends.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.