The Adventure Park Insider State of the Industry Survey is coming soon. For this third annual edition, Insider and the Association for Challenge Course Technologies are collaborating to customize the questionnaire to address different sectors of the industry–aerial parks, zip lines and tours, experiential and educational programs, and camps.
Here are some of the key pieces of data to collect so you are ready when the survey launches in early October.
- Revenue: Activity and Ancillary Sales
- Visitation Numbers
- Staffing Numbers and Costs
- Marketing Channels and Costs
- Historical Performance (Visitation numbers from 2014-2018)
- Visitor Demographics (Age, local vs. destination guests)
- Operational Information (brake systems, standards applied, activities offered)
- Insurance Costs
- Injuries and Incidents (number, severity, near misses)