The Association of Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) has partnered with Be a Better Guide to offer a free online workshop for tour and activity businesses on Monday, June 27.
Kelsey Tonner, founder of Be a Better Guide, has developed a training program for guides who work in all types of operations, including adventure parks and zip tours.
Course topics include:
- the most important thing you need to teach new guides
- the real reason why most guides fail to meet their guests’ expectations
- industry secrets to wow’ing and delighting your guests
- five common mistakes companies make when mentoring new staff
- the most important characteristic of a world-class training program
- mentoring 101: how to use a “Coaching Card” and inspire excellence in your team
The workshop will culminate in a live Q&A, giving operators the opportunity to ask questions directly related to their individual needs.
Click here for more information and to register.