The Association for Challenge Course Technology is seeking presenters for its 29th Annual International ACCT Conference and Expo. The event will be held Feb. 7-10, 2019 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Colo. The deadline for presenters to submit workshop proposals is May 31, 2018.
Topics will fall under the following workshop tracks:
- Canopy/Zip Line Tours
- Facilitation and Programming
- Industry and Business
- Operations and Management
- Technical Topics
ACCT reminds potential presenters to consider if their presentation:
- Reflects emerging techniques and cutting-edge content related to the industry?
- Stimulates and provokes discussion and audience engagement?
- Is able to deliver model practices using approaches for different types of learners?
- Uses multimedia approaches to enhance attendee learning?
For information on workshops that have been accepted for prior conferences, visit the 2018 workshop schedule: http://acctconference.com/workshops/
Workshop coordinators are available to answer any questions: Alexis Webb-Bechtold, John Voegtlin, and Terry Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit your proposal, complete the online form here: http://acctconference.com/call-for-presenters/