The Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) Board of Directors nomination period has ended, and voting will begin Jan. 26, 2023. Late nominations will be accepted up to 48 hours before the voting period, however these will not be guaranteed position statements and other campaign materials distributed through ACCT channels.
The ACCT board has three total seats up for election; two positions representing the Accredited Professional Vendor Members (PVMs) and one representing the General Membership of ACCT (B2B, B2C, Stakeholders/Affiliates, and Individual Members).
Voting will take place online for 15 days, from Jan. 26 until Feb. 10, 2023. Eligible voting members will receive balloting materials via the email address affiliated with their ACCT membership. Eligible PVM voters must be an ACCT member in good standing with dues paid, annual reports submitted, and review requirements completed, while all other members must have dues paid.
Other Voting Procedures:
- Accredited Professional Members may cast one vote for each seat representing PVMs for a total of two votes.
- B2B members may cast one vote per organization for the General Membership seat.
- B2C members may cast one vote per organization for the General Membership seat.
- Industry Stakeholder/Affiliate Members may cast one vote per organization for the General Membership seat.
- Individual Members may cast one vote per organization for the General Membership seat.
Election results will be announced at the ACCT Awards Ceremony on Saturday, Feb. 11, 2023, at the ACCT Conference and Expo in Portland, Ore.
The full Board of Directors consists of 10 members, which include six members elected by the Accredited PVMs, three members elected by the General Membership, and the Executive Director, who is a non-voting Board of Directors member. Elected members serve three-year terms.