The Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) has elected its new board and confirmed its committee liaisons for the upcoming year. They are:
- Carson Rivers of Challenge Towers will remain in his role as chair and continue as the liaison to the Board Emeritus.
- Rohan Shahani, Challenge Works, Inc., will remain in his role as vice chair and continue as the liaison to the Leadership and Nominations Committee.
- Korey Hampton, French Broad Adventures, will remain in her role as secretary and continue as the liaison to the Accreditation and Certification Committee.
- Erik Marter, Synergo, has joined the board and taken up the position of treasurer. He will serve as liaison to the Finance Committee.
- Connor James, Aspen Snowmass, will remain the board liaison to the Consensus Group.
- Billy Simpson, ABEE, Inc., will remain the board liaison to the Compliance Committee (formerly known as the Ethics Committee).
- Keith Jacobs, Experiential Systems, Inc., was named the new liaison to the Insurance and Risk Management Committee.
- Jason Ong, Eneres Consultants, has joined the board and will serve as liaison to the International Committee.
- Bahman Azarm, Outdoor Venture Group, will be the new liaison to the Technical Information Research and Education Committee.