AERIAL COURSE INSTALLER
Category: Full Time
Reports to: Director of Building & Maintenance
Pay Range: $15-$35 per hour
Benefits: Travel Reimbursement and access to 401K
Work as part of a field-based crew in the successful completion of contracted maintenance and installation projects to include high, low, portable and initiative based challenge/ropes course elements, zip lines and canopy tours, and aerial adventure parks.
Installation crews often live on or near the installation site for the duration of a project. Project duration is based on scope and scale of installation and can range from several days to 3 months or more. The ability to work and live with others for extended periods of time in adverse settings is a must.
Challenge Towers offers competitive wages and compensation benefits with opportunity for growth and increased responsibilities. Compensation is based on a number of factors including prior experience and training, current skills, and overall ability to positively contribute as a member of an installation team.
• Work collaboratively as part of an integrated installation crew
• Adhere to commercial construction standards and practices.
• Manage personal safetyMove and lift heavy items and structural components
• Assemble structural components according to plans and supervisor instructions.
• Perform a range of construction tasks that may include some or all of the following:
• Ground support
• Tree work
• Heavy machinery operations
• Working at heights
• Support positive client relations
Candidates should possess or be able to easily acquire skills including:
• Understanding of current ACCT standards
• Ability to adapt to adverse working conditions and circumstances.
• Self-directed, motivated, and safety minded team player.
• Creative thinker able to quickly evaluate and resolve issues and problems that arise during installation.
• Carpentry skills sufficient to work under direction with limited supervision.
• Prior experience (training preferred) in working at heights.
• Experience operating machinery including track steers, lulls, lifts, and the like.
• Experience working in trees
• Challenge Towers product knowledge
• Basic computer proficiency and communication skills
• Patience and a sense of humor.