Association for Challenge Course Technology Job Announcement
Position: Office Manager
Status: Full-time, exempt
Reports to: Executive Director
Location: Longmont, CO
This is a full-time position based in Longmont, CO. The Office Manager reports to the Executive
Director and will be responsible for overseeing a number of association business related functions
that support the mission and strategic direction of ACCT, including but not limited to membership,
office administration, bookkeeping, providing customer service, publications, social media, and
Experience & Qualifications
• Superior customer service and communication skills.
• Bookkeeping experience including proficiency with Quickbooks online software.
• Proficient with various project management, file share and collaboration software, and
other platforms such as Microsoft Office Suite, Google, Adobe InDesign, Asana, Slack, etc.
• Strong business skills, financial acumen, and the ability to analyze and act on real-time data.
• Exceptional leadership skills along with the demonstrated ability to work as a member of
high performing teams.
• Highly desired: experience in the challenge course, aerial adventure park / zip line industry,
and previous YourMembership database experience.
The Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) is an international trade association
dedicated to standards, government relations, credentialing, professional development and
advancement of our members. ACCT is an American National Standards Institute (ANSI) accredited
standards developer for the global challenge course, aerial adventure park, canopy tour and zip line
industry. For more information, please visit: www.acctinfo.org.
Salary negotiable, plus paid time off, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Application Instructions and Deadline
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is
February 15, 2019. Interviews will be held in March with an expected start date of April 1. Position
is based in Longmont, CO.